CBD for Pets
Our pets are our children. We will stop at nothing and no dollar limit to ease pain for our beloved four-legged family members. As you know, vet bills can really reach deep in your pocket and flip that sucker inside out leaving you with an empty piggy bank and a container full of pills to administer to Sparky.
There is another option to pricey medications. Fluffy deserves preventative medical care and pain management for an affordable price. It’s called CBD and it’s here to make you worry free.
Cannabidoil (aka CBD) is one of 85 different key ingredients in the marijuana plant. It’s different than THC in the fact that psychoactive properties are not present when ingested; meaning, the body will never feel "high" upon consumption. There is also no chance of overdose as CBD has no toxicity level. These are just two reasons why it’s extremely user friendly to pets.
CBD oil has been cleared by the FDA and is legal for both animals and humans. Not all animals will benefit from cannabinoids. The body must have an endocannabinoid system. Dogs, cats, horses and humans do, meaning, we can all accept and process them, reaping the encapsulated health benefits. Check to see if your critter has an endocannabinoid system.
Pets are prone to anxiety, arthritis, cancer, heart & liver disease, pain, etc. the list goes on and on in which the symptoms and feeling are very similar to what us as humans endure. CBD is a fantastic herbal remedy for pain management, therapeutic benefits and preventative care.
The health benefits include but are not limited to this top list of seven common pros.
- Pain Reliever - CBD interacts with the receptors in the brain ultimately improving the pain management system.
- Anticonvulsant - The FDA has officially approved the first cannabis-drug to reduce seizures. CBD is known for controlling seizures, tremors, tics and spasms.
- Anti-Inflammatory - Studies show that CBD is over 20x stronger than aspirin.
- Stress Reliever - Many animals, like humans experience anxiety, stress and even phobias. CBD helps manage these symptoms.
- Antiemetic - Controlling nausea and vomiting, it’s used as a tummy soothing aid.
- Anticancer Effects - Slowing tumor growth, and also protecting against certain cancers, this herb is quite literally a life saver.
- Promotes Homeostasis - Safe to use as an everyday tincture, this supplement will promote wellness and overall health just as a daily vitamin would.
Administering CBD to any animal should be done so appropriately. The proper dosage per body weight is essential in order for best results to be noticed. So go ahead, give Man’s Best Friend what he’s been barking begging for.